People say there's no good hip-hop coming out these days, they're wrong. This blog is all about the future classics being released today.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Intro

I've been meaning to do this for a long time and I've finally got around to it. I've been obsessed with hip-hop for 11 years now, I cant get enough of it. A lot of people seem to be under the impression that the genre went rubbish a while ago and the only good stuff is from the 90s, but this really isn't true, it's just quite hard to find sometimes. So to save you all the effort of looking for it yourselves I'll be posting the best of what I find on here along with a bit of new dance music and maybe a little bit now and then letting you know if there's something good on TV, just generally letting you all know what's interesting at the moment. I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment