People say there's no good hip-hop coming out these days, they're wrong. This blog is all about the future classics being released today.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Top 100 Hip-Hop Albums 2000-2010

The first decade of the new millennium is not really known for it's great hip-hop but it was definitely there, and lots of it, so I thought I'd put together a good list of albums that everyone should hear. I couldn't possibly put them into a chart, ordering them on how good they are, so I've put them in brackets of ten, 1-10 being the best and 91-100 being the worst (but still great), this is still a fairly rough order as it's hard to compare some albums. I know a lot of people will probably disagree with my choices but it's music isn't it, it's always going to be subjective, these are just 100 albums that I think are really good, that I think everyone should hear. So don't get angry if your favourite albums aren't in this, I've probably even forgotten some of my favourites too, just enjoy it and I hope you discover some new music that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment